• question-icon

How to cure painful bump from butt crack to the vagina?

Hi, I have a bump that s only painful when I wipe. It s right in the middle of my butt crack to my vagina. I m thinking it s a hemorrhoid as I bleed a bit after going to the washroom. Also about 2-3 weeks ago I couldn t pass stool, not that I didn t want to but it just never came out. I was on a plane, flew out to NY so I thought gravity to different climate. As soon as I landed that s when I went and noticed blood. The bump also feels soft like a blister but it s not a blister. Thank you! Maria
Thu, 28 Nov 2019

You may be right..there is possibility of external haemorrhoids. Consult the dermatologist or the surgeon for the perfect diagnosis and proper treatment. I would recommend you to apply dobesil dobsilate cream on the affected area. Take dobesil dobsilate cap twice a day. Avoid constipation.. if needed, you may take laxative. Take Sitz bath in dettol mixed water.

Hope this helps.

Dr.Ilyas Patel, Dermatologist