• question-icon

How to cure itchy navel ?

my navel is itching and seems to be swollen, because it feels unusual bigger and tough. i am 36 fem. wore an all in one dark dress with a slip underneath and suddenly felt my navel itching and felt hard and larger to my touch, and like something coming out
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
Hi
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob,this is nothing but allergic reaction. you should take antihistaminic tab after advising your doc. do not worry it must cure after after two dose. so nothing to worry. you should also get sonography for rule out umblical hernia. discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment.
denora's  Response
I have DPH Elixir would that help