Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

How to cure itching and burning skin rash ?

Female 25yrs old 5ft 140lbs. Other than chicken pocks I ve never had any skin rashes and have been in perfect health. I have a really bad rash that itches and burns. The area below my belly button even hurts at times.The rash is also on the back of my neck,elbows which spread down to my forearm .it started on my belly five months ago with just bums I kwpt it clean covered even tried claiming nothing worked it only spreads and the itching and burning is unbearable.I need to know if there is anything I can go buy to.get rid of this or should I see a dermatologist .please help this rash is so bad that i ended up scaring most of where the rash is from having to stratch so hard can someone plz give me a life with out this misery
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  449
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for your query.     
you must see the dermatologist as early as possible ,as disease is spreading.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor