Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
122 Doctors are Online

How to cure irregular periods, heavy bleeding and abdominal pains ?

I have a problem of over bleeding since 2008.My periods differ between 25-28 days.the bleeding stops for the 5th day n again continues for the 9th or 10th day(1 of these days).i have severe abdomin pain during my periods.This month i got my periods 13 days early.plz help me to get out of this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
You are having menorrhagia with dysmenorrhea which may be due to pelvic infection or fibroid tumor in uterus, consult gynecologist urgently otherwise you may develop anaemia and other serious problem.
take care
Answered: Sat, 27 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor