Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How to cure high fever at the age of 12 years ?

hi, i wounder if you can help me. My 12 year old son suffers from hayfever, he needs to take hayfever tablets everyday during the summer, but is there any herbel remedie that can cure it for good? please help me!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
its a mulifactorial condition often accociated with other health condition and its often need prolonged treatment and some invesigations also.
There is NO any herbel remedie that can cure it RATHER HERBAL ITSELF CAUSES HEY FEVER.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello sarb,
welcome to HCM
thanks for the query
hay fever does not require any treatment.
the best way is avoid known or suspected allergens
treatment is only symptomatic
antihistaminics,nasal decongestants and gargle with warm salt water are the best way to treat it
wish you a good day.take care
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ritu's  Response

In Homeopathu we have very good medicines for Hay fever. Homeopathic medicines are absolutely safe and do not have any side effects. You may give this remedy to your son for a month and see results. Allium cepa 30, 4 times a day.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor