How to cure hearing problem in child?

my daughter is 6 years , i dont know how to put it the volumes of every audio, tv she listen has to be really high , i dont if should i consider thatr a problem.the tv has to be really loud or the radio, she will say she cannot hear, once you put it down
Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
You should first analyze whether your child can hear in normal circumstances like when you talk to her, when the teacher take class, when her friends talk to her etc. Then you can try talking to her (when she is playing) from her left side and then from her right side. Repeat these experiments several times and you yourself can diagnose whether your child has any hearing issues. You can consult an ear specialist if you fund any problems for further tests and treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. You can contact me for treatment options. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. K. V. Anand