Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

How to cure head ache which is there since 10 years ?

hi i m santosh and suffering from headache since 10yrs. it generally occurs when half tym of my college over or when i travell for long tym, wen my head ghit by something. so plz suugest me some cure, age 20, male hi i m santosh and suffering frome severe headache problem since 10 yrs. it generally occur when half tym of my college get over,when my head get hit with something, when i travel for 6-7 hrs continously or wen i watch movie for long tym. plz help me male, age-20 yrs
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
U r suffering from Frontal headache also called as Office headache, it occurs due to congestion n collection in frontal sinuses. First of all consult an ENT surgeon, n get CT PNS done.

Take course of antibiotic, analgesic, anti inflammatory, decongestant, mucolytic drugs.

Take steam inhalation.

Avoid cold diet.

Hope this will help you.
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor