Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

175 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to cure from vaginal infection ?

Hi my name is vidhya I hv gynecologic disorder. (White bleeding From vigina )how to cur dis Mi height is 5.4 Inches Mi wieght is 56kg mi age is 23
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum. If you are married consult your gynaecologist and take a PAP SMEAR to check whether it is infected. White discharge is normal inermenstrually and premenstrually. If it is infected consult your gynaecologist and get treated with appropriate antibiotics. Good luck.
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....