Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How to cure from pain in bone ? I have tried ayurvedic treatment

Hello ... my wife is suffering from pain in legs joint and upper leg portion also in shoulder ... she is saying this may be because she i working little more in standing position and try to massage with volini but it is not curing.also she feel pain in bone of breast. so what to take and can u suggest me any good female doctor in bangalore for her and secondly she has too much bleeding problem during her period also period is not in regular she had started ayurvedic medicine doctor is challenging within 6-8 month it will cure ... and earlier who have tried the medicine is feeling relief... but the problem is she started to get too much pimple on her face after medicine started before that her face was normal ... her age is 26....
Asked On : Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  142
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.Welcome.You seem to be having vitamins and mineral deficiencies.Also your wife is suffering from heavy bleeding.It would be better if you consult a Gynec specialist for the complete management and treatment.Stop this Ayurvedic treatment as it may delay and complicate the whole treatment.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Munish Sood's  Response symptoms are complicating along with a good gynecological check up her thyroid profile and hemoglobin should also be examined. there is bone pain in the breast she should undergo Breast examination by doctor
3.regarding pimples it might be that the medicine which she is taking are 'pitta' (hot) in can ask the doctor himself about the situation
4.pain in leg joints+shoulder:she might be overusing them?
5.whenever there is pain..massage is contraindicated just simple dabbing is necessary
6.let her get examined by a MD gyaenecologist
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Your wife has to be examined by a MD physician or gynaecologist who can thoroughly examine her, investigate her by blood tests and xray to diagnose her condition which could be some nutritional deficiency like calcium or iron or hormonal imbalance or some systemic disease.
You can find the doctor near your locality through find a doctor link on this website.
If she is having sideeffects of any ayurvedic medicine, it is advisable to stop it until you seek specialist s advice.
Dont apply volini gel for generalised bone pains.Try to have a nutritious diet rich in leafy vegetables and dairy products.Exercise or do yoga for half an hour daily.
thank you
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor