Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

152 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to cure from dry spots on face ?

Hello Doctor , I am female, 26 years old. I moved from Miami to New Jersey a year ago and since then I noticed that I have some very dry spots on my face . I am using hydrating creams but the problem is not solved. I scrub my face and dry skin peels but the problem still exists. I usually drink lot of water. I am really worried about this problem. Thank you!
Wed, 11 May 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.The environment plays a important role in skin hydration.what ever you are doing is good and please continue it.Too much of dry weather is a problem.In miami the weather is hot but humid due to sea.In new jersey the weather obviously is not same.Keep washing you face couple of times in day,do not scrub too much.Have more of fruits in diet that will help.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
During the day, hydrate and protect ur face with a protective and moisturizing cream. At night, repair them with creams formulated from glycolic acid—a must for improving skin texture and tone.Always apply sunscreen before going outdoors.Avoid soaps and cleansers that leave the skin on your face feeling tight or dry.harsh facial cleansers and exfoliants may do more harm than good.eating a balanced diet, drink plenty of water to keep your skin plump and hydrated. Select orange fruits and vegetables, including carrots.Avoid sweets, caffeine and alcohol.dont rub the skin.
Use bath oils and moisturizers at least daily. you can consult adermatologist also. take care
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....