Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How to cure erection problem and premature ejaculation ?

My penis do not erect when i tried to sex wth my girl friend, i am confuse?? And when i masturbate ,it quickly discharge within a second do i suffer problem?? Above in the semen its involves lots of solid paticles like thread,what is this??
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  303
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Do proper fore play with your partner and get excited,then you do sex.
Take viagra for long ejaculation time and long sex play after consulting your doctor.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 28 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Your problems could be due to underlying anxiety (generalized or performance). Consult your family doctor/physician who can clear your doubts about sexual activity. If anxiety is significant, then consult a psychiatrist.
Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor