Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to cure eosinophilia cough ?

how to cure eosinophilia cough? i am suffering from nose block , sneezing suffering from two years mucus filling in the lungs and starts cough till it comes out from the lungs presently i am taking tablet alday two days once. every second daymucus fills and cough starts. ECS count is 553.cells/cu mm
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  476
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Eosinophilia can be reduced with antihistaminics and steroids if necessary. You require ENT specialist and pulmonologist's consultation. Also, avoid those things which will aggravate allergy. Avoid sleeping directly under the fan, change the bedsheet and pillow covers everyday if possible and cover your nose whenever exposed to dust and smoke.

Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
First of all get n allergy test done. Try to find out the allergan to which u r sensitive. Then Avoid this.

Secondly, consult a pulmonologist( not general physician).

Thirdly, take a course of DEC of 21ays with deworming.

U will be all rite.
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor