Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

How to cure depression ?

Dear Sir, I am 26 years old suffering from depression from last 1 and half year because I couldn t marry to my loved ones.There were physical relations between us. He has married with another girl. Now i am feeling alone, forgetting every small small things I am fully depressed and had tried to suicide but now i am trying to come out of this.I want to concentrate on my studies wants to make my career. Thinking of death is continously comes into my mind. Please suggest me what shall i do?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Oct 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Dear kalyani,
Thanks for query,
You are really passing from critical time of your life.
You have to come out from this situation bravely.I congratulate you to pass this much time facing with great courage and will power.
Forget all this and think that some good fortune is waiting for you.
Even then you consult psychiatrist for your depression as still you got some suicidal tendency.
His treatment and counseling will help you a lot.
Dear, Be brave and build strong self confidence, bright future is waiting for you.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Sorry to hear your sufferings.I think you won't require a psychiatrist as the episode is already one and half year old and you have developed sufficient courage since then.Every body doesn't get every thing he or she wants.Your EX has already moved ahead in his life so better you also march ahead forgetting your past.Concentrate on your health and career.Regular vigorous physical exercises will help you a lot as these exercises release endorphins in your body which are antidepressants and mood elevators.Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Thanks for nice query.     
You are really passing through very tough time of life ,but one have will power to overcome such situations.Suicide is n the no answer to such problems ,so many people like you face such problem or even worse than this .but Sharing this problems with good friends & family member will definitely help you to to overcome the situation ,be optimistic have consultation from psychologist ,think of bright future which lies head.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Dr.Rajinder Bajoria Surgeon
Answered: Sun, 9 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor