How to cure constipation ?

hi my age is 54 i have sevior constipation . i do enema four times a day. please help me out
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Medical Topics ,  
Hi

Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

Constipation needs to be taken care of by following an integrated approach.

1. Eat lot of fibre rich food, as in green vegetables,fruits,dry fruits,nuts and seeds,beans,etc
2. make sure you drink lots of warm water after your meals and more frequently.
3.avoid processed foods, stored items, biscuits,instead go for fresh food and cooked ones at home .
4.Make sure your doing good physical activity daily,be it walking,treadmill,jogging,any activity is compulsory to keep your bowels regular.
5.you could dry dry husk powder in a glass of water every night before you sleep,like ISAPGOL is available for this.

This will help you reduce the need for enema