Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How to cure bump on penis shaft under skin?

I am 23 years old and in relatively good health, and I have no STD's. I have a small "bump" on my penis under the skin (I am circumsized) on the top of the shaft right below the head. I first noticed this about a year or two ago. I have experience some discomfort with it when pressing on it hard, but other than that I can't say I have experienced any other symptoms that seem unusual (I have felt random pains throughout my entire penis on occasion, but it doesn't seem as thought it's anything very unusual). The bump remains regardless of whether my penis is erect or not. Recently, I have seemed to notice another one to the left of it that is barely noticable, but this has caused me to wonder if it isn't something more harmless than cancer. It seems as though they are symmetrical on either side of the penis, and appear to be arranged in a "v" from the shaft. I cannot tell if these are a certain color or not, but I am certain they are located on the shaft underneath the skin, as I can move the skin and the bump remains in place. I also have had a mole on the top of my penis since I was born. It is irregularly shaped, but I have never noticed any change in size, nor has it caused me any complications.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  6993
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
So is this a possibility to get a std??? Will it get worse if ur gf, who have never had sex before and who doesnt have any diseases, gives u a handjob or a blowjob??
Answered: Mon, 10 Jan 2011
  User's Response

I have the same sounding thing. It bugged me so much I searched the internet for it, I finally did the best thing and went in for a quick checkup. It didn't cost all that much. For me it was nothing to problematic. But! I would never suggest just letting things go without getting it checked because you read something on the internet.

So, go get it checked if it bothers you, you will feel better after you go and know for sure what it is or isn't.

Good luck to ya

Answered: Fri, 26 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

if you are concerned about the problem of the bump than what you can do is to have an examination done by the surgeon and get it removed surgically.

Answered: Sat, 30 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor