• question-icon

How to cure back pain?

hello, i am kulbhuson mishra from lucknow. i have back pain. so i went to a docter who advised to my for M.R.I. i take M.R.I. report it indicat the problem of L5-S1.i write all detail which mention in my report down---- Desiccating L5-S1 disc posterocentral and paracentral protrusion causing significant compression of thecal sac and bilateral exiting foramen/ far lateral recesses narrowing with possible entrapment of its passing nerve roots (L R). sir this is my report impression so please i want to know about all things of this. means what is cause of this. and what are the effect and how can i improve it .
Tue, 29 Apr 2014
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that it is sciatica pain which is due to pressing of sciatica nerve.

Go for stretching and leg exercise. If pain is severe then go for physiotherapy.

Hope my answer will be effective for you.

Thanks