Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to cure back pain ?

Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from the description it seems that you are having root pressure and causing the pain and other symptoms
the pain will not go away unless the pressure is removed
consultation with orthopaedic /neuro surgeon will help
hope you get relief soon

I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Hi. You are describing pain sensation just above your umbilicus. And your MRI correlates with a space occupying lesion. As your pains are getting worse, I would advice you to re-consult your Doc and if feasible get a more recent MRI to compare findings. Your Doc may advice surgery in the case that your spinal nerve roots are being impinged by the space occupying lesion. Take Care.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor