Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to cure allergy ?

sir, good day. Hope you are fine. My daughter is suffering from Allergy . Her blood test result is: Eosinophil level is high: It is 6 out of range 1-4. It is seen like artic in her body when she woke up from the sleep. How to cure from this kind of allergy? pls adviced.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  183
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
ur right ,she has allergy as level of eosinophil is high .
she need to avoid sunlight ,dust ,pollution .sour food,junk food etc
better to do allergic sensitivity test to find out the cause
better to consult dermatologist or pediatrics
it is not a serious matter but to be take into concern.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Partho Sarathi Roy's  Response

Welcome to HCM.
The eosinophil count is not a matter to worry as any simple infection or exposure can do this and even normal baby has this count.
Go for illness to your PD.
Answered: Mon, 18 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor