Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

How to cure a pimple ?

hi good evening doc .?can u please help me..i have pimple and bcome big and too much..?i dnt know wat happend?wat is the best medicine for the pimple..?please help me..? AAAAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear chie...,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Big pimple called NODULARCYSTIC ACNE...,
There is no medical treatment for this..,
So go for surgical procedure...,
Incision and the best..,
1) Tab.Azithromycin 250 mg 2 times daily for 5 days.,
2) Topical application of Mupirocin cream...T Bact (Gsk)...,
ok...good luck..,
Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Aravinda Jawali's  Response

Well I wish to know where is this pimple and is this the onlyone?

What is your age and if you have any diabetes/ or any related symptoms which you have not mentioned.

However if the pimple is big enough is it located on face or elsewhere.

I underatand your concern. Would defiitely help you.

we have to rule out a few questions. Whether you have any other symptoms that bother you?

However try this time if there is infection you need to treat with ABS / and if not need to take a biopsy/FNAC and send for HPR.

Meanwhile we need to investigate you throughly for blood profile, Hormone profile and rule out diabetes/ and others.

Kindly send these details if you have on hand and a picture of the lesionif it is visble outside.

Answered: Thu, 15 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor