How to cure VDRL?

Sir,
I m 31 yrs old, Before 3 month i tested VDRL, It was Positive (1:8), And doctors prescribed for (1.2 gm x 6) Penicilin (Pencon) Injection. Now (after three month) It is Possitive (1:6). Is it possible to fully cure? And How many time take to cure?
Fri, 18 Jul 2014
HI THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR QUERY ON HEALTH CARE MAGIC.
VDRL TESTING REMAINS POSITIVE FOR A PERIOD DEPENDING ON THE STAGE OF THE DISEASE.YOUR CASE IS MOST LIKELY TO BE A "PRIMARY SYPHILIS".YOU ARE QUITE RIGHTLY RECEIVING THE RIGHT TREATMENT OF PENICILIN INJ.GENRALLY IN THIS CASE ,THE BIOCHEMICAL/LAB CURE PROCEEDS THE CLINICAL CURE.THE VDRL TEST CAN STILL REMAIN POSITIVE EVEN WITH THE RESOLUTION OF SYMPTOMS AND CLINICAL CURE.THIS SUGGESTS THAT IT TAKES SOME MORE TIME FOR THE ANTIGENS OF THE SPIROCHETE TO CLEAN UP COMPLETELY.IT USUALLY TAKES 6 MONTHS TO 12 MONTHS FOR THE "VDRL" TEST TO BECOME NEGATIVE IN YOUR CASE.CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR FOR FURTHER QUERIES.
THANK YOU .
TAKE CARE.