Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

How to cure Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcod)naturally?

hello doctor i have classic pcod...from an year i m undergoing treatment but no improvement...planing to conceive age 26 my weight is 49 kg , height 5 ft 3 inch
Asked On : Wed, 12 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  726
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
thank you doctor to reply.....i m advised by my doctor to take glycomate-sr 500 ,folvite ,and .frm 3rd day of periods anolet for 5 days...then frm 7th or 8th day husband is taking oligocare....
Answered: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
  User's Response
The most common form of PCOS treatment is the contraceptive pill or birth control pill; Even if you are not sexually active, birth control pills may be prescribed by your health care provider because they contain the hormones that your body needs to treat your PCOS.
Metformin is only FDA-approved treatment for insulin resistance and diabetes. Metformin is a useful medication in PCOS patients as it helps to improve fertility, reduce miscarriages and gestational diabetes, and reduce long-term health problems.
Clomid or Letroze are the first line of medication used in treatment of infertility in PCOD patients which help in ovulation. you should know about fertile period, and have intercourse during that period.
consult your OBG specialist.
Answered: Wed, 21 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor