Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

How to cure 1 cm vsd in 5 month old baby ?

how to cure 1 cm vsd in 5 month old baby my 5 month old baby is suffring from 1 cm vsd.her weight is 4.780.she fills tired while feeding and start sweting
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare Magic forum..
I am sorry to hear about your baby..
VSD is congenital heart disease where in you find a hole in your baby's heart!!
In 25% cases the defect closes by itself..VSD is closed by a surgical procedure where in your baby's chest and heart is opened and defect is closed using a patch. But if the size is small a VSD device closure can also be done, where closure is done through a vessel in the leg..Since your baby is experiencing symptoms, I would suggest you to consult a cardiologist and CTV surgeon who could further decide upon the further management of your baby..
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor