Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to convert my sex ?

i m 19 years old,have regular menses .what treatment should i take to become a boy?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello tooba ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
There is no treatment that can make you a boy like the naturally born boy ;also you may try to behave so but there is no method where the genetic will change.Few thing may change but to get compete change like to stop menses;to destroy or reduce the bust and the surgery for the organ change are more true in movies and not in real life because when you try to do these things in real life the body will suffer severe damage which will be difficult to bear with.Keeping the complications that can disable you for life why not accept what nature has made you and respect the creation of nature that is YOU.This will keep you more happy as nature has made you.
I hope i may sound orthodox but if you want please discuss with a Gynaecologist/Surgeon regarding what you want.
Answered: Tue, 14 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor