Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How to control premature ejaculation ?

Respected sir, I am facing a premature ejaculation since 8 years after my marriage. Pl. suggest any remedial measure to control, if any. I am 40 years old and suffering from mild diabetes since 5 years. I will contact you with more details after acceptance of my question. with best regards,
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011
Answers:  7 Views:  1211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.This is very common problem in diabetics.Please get your lipids checked and see for any abnormality there.I hope your sugar is under control.Please watch your weight and do regular exercise to improve your general health.Try different techniques like start and stop techniques,pelvic floor exercise.Spend more time in foreplay and try to satisfy your partner.Drugs are now available but that is the last option.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Hi , premature ejaculation is a serious problem .Many people get this because of prostatitis . So ,you need to treat it soon . Some people treat it with antibiotics , but the treatment is not completely , the disease repeated outbreak . Dr. Lee suggest to treat with Chinese traditional medicine , the treatment Won't recurrence.
The medicine called "Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill" can treat it, the medicine can relieve symptoms when you have taken one month ,and three month inspections are normal .You can visit
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
  User's Response
Premature ejaculation is a psychosexual problem. The diabetic condition amy cause arousal and erection problems, But there is no evidence of dibetics laeding to premature ejacualtion. A proper psychosexual therapy is the appropriate solution. so consult a sextherapist or a clinical psychologist at the earliest

Clinical psychologist
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
It is a very common problem and it can be helped with having sex in a start stop start method and also wear a condom as it lessens the sensitivity. Meet a urologist he might prescribe tablet like sustinex
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
hi well come to Hcm
keep DM under control. Premature ejeculation is not disease entity need not
worry. At times it is even subjective feeling.There are complian from husband
wife says she is stisfied so that is only subjective feeling at times.But for practical
purpose at the time of intercourse if you keep your excitation under control or repeatednka withdrawl at the time of peak will helap you to control your over excitation.
When you are over excitedm ejeculation is always fast
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.welcome.Control your diabetes aggressively.Do vigorous exercises.Take psychiatrist counseling.Try a drug which has been recently being used.Name of the drug is DAPOXETINE and is used in the dose of 30 mg 2 hrs before intercourse.Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 22 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM.Control your diabetes properly.There is a specific drug available for premature ejaculation.Drug is DAPOXETINE available in 30mg tablet.You have to take this 2 hours before the intercourse.You will definitely be benefited.Good luck.
Answered: Fri, 16 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor