How to control pounding of heart?

i am 21 years old ,i started smoking and drinking almost 2 years back,and now from the past 4-6 months ,i am experiencing heart pounding,sometimes whenever i smoked or drinked ,can you please tell me what to do ,it is a very unusual feeling when you are aware of your heart beat..?
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
Hii
Heart pounding means u have palpitaion
Is palpitation is assocoated with tachycardia means increase in no of heart beat
If yes n wt is the duration of it??
If it is limited to drinkung or smoking it may be due to uncrease autonomic hyperactivity due to substance
If it is present while u rest than have some significant thn u have to go for ECG and ECHO examination and some other routine investigations
And if u quit all than it is beneficial for heart n healthy life
Thank u