Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How to control appetite ?

Yes, I'm a 37 year old woman and I weigh 225 lbs. I've been struggling with my weigh for as long as I can remember. My biggest problem is controling my appetite. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
Thanks for your query
you need to visit your doctor to establish medical cause of obesity Certain investigations like Blood sugar lipid profile thyroid profile etc It could be genetic also.your personal and medical history and investigations would lead to further plan of management. Inthe meantime have a positive outlook Dont feel ashamed Start with healthy diet and good lifestyle Take plenty of fruits and vegetables Avoid fat and fried snacks Take walnuts fruits for snack .go for brisk walking daily atleast 30miutes for atleast 5 times aweek Take care
Answered: Fri, 9 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor