Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

How to control Urinary stones ?


My dad is having this stone problem for last 25 years. Now its started to come in a interval of 3 months. He is having an age of 64. We had operated this type of stone 2 times in Kuppuswamy hospital in Coimbatore. Now we are going with homeopathy.

He had  made a treatment 30 years back for hormone to get a child. He got that medicine from france. This medicine is to enhance hormones in the body. Some doctors says, its because of side effects of that medicine. This makes so much of calcium deposites in the body.

Now is aged, he cant able to control the pain

I need to know, how to control this stones ?





Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

He should dring lot of water. What are the stones made up of? He might need medicines to disoolev the stones. and also continue them to prevent stones from forming again. Talk to a nephrologist , he will be able to help better.

  User's Response

What do you mean by nephrologist, Can u help me to find out the doctors in India

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor