How to confirm AIDS?

Hi Doctor.. she is 24 am also 24.. she had a relation with his husband and had a 1 year baby.. now she stopped sex last 2 years.. but she started 4 months back.. I had sex with her.. I used condomn.. hardly 15 to 20 seconds I insert my pennis into her.. I just have body to body cuddle for almost 45 minutes.. I used condomn but as I am new to it is there any chance to get aids. I asked her she said she doesn't have aids.. but I am suffering can you please suggest me.. How can I know that I am affected.. what is the best time to take HIV test? please suggest me
Mon, 29 Sep 2014
Hello
I want to tell you that you had sexual intercourse only for 15 to 20 minutes and that too with condom , so this will call as PROTECTED sex ( supposed to be that condom was intact during this acts i.e. sex act)Due to protected sexual intercourse there is no chance of getting HIV infection by you.
Cuddle and hugging to each other can't transmit HIV infection .
Antibodies to HIV begin to appear within 2 weeks of initial contract . So you can get this test after 2 weeks of contract .
P24 rapid nucleic acid amplification (pcr rna) is the most decisive and confirmatory test for HIV infection.
Good luck.