Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

How to concieve a child ?

i goe married 6 months back and me and my wife are trying for baby from last 5 months but nothing has happened. we went to the doctor and she advised Biopreg medicen. I just wanted to ask, will it really work .?? Regards Sachin
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
treatment for infertility is a continued process till ther is result
both partners should be examined and minimal tests to be done to rule out any defect in any partner
your semen should be analysed and your wife need tests for ovulation and patency of tubes
if every thing is normal then medicines are available to icrese the chance of pregnancy
you should have regular sex specially in mid cycle period
hope you get the result soon
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor