Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

How to conceive with poor egg quality ?

hello i m 28 years old . i got married last 3years before. we are trying for baby from last 1 year but i m not get pregnent. now i m taking treatement for pregnency. i was do folicle study on 2nd day of my period at tat time my fsh level is 10.8.they gave me letrozal2.5mg for 5 days twice at night.Then again i did folicle study on 11th day of the period ,at tat time my doctor said tat my result is so poor the egg size is 13x11 and 11x11. so plz tell me is it major problem according to get pregnent & when i will be pregnent ,please will you help me doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  344
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Normally a follicle gradually enlarges and approximately 14th day of the menstrual cycle, it ruptures releasing the ovum which has to get fertilized with the sperm in the Fallopian tube, leading to pregnancy.
Usually follicle ruptures when it attains the size of 18 to 25 mms. In your case it appears that the follicle failed to mature. There are medicines available for stimulating the follicle to mature, but these medicines have to be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Answered: Sat, 28 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor