Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

How to come out of depression ?

doctor i was wrongly diagnosed with having psoriasis by a homoeo doctor 3 yrs back..i didnt bother much because i was alright then..everything was alright until i heard on the news channel that 2 patients (father and son)suffering from psoriasis committed suicide ...that was a shock for me..since then i m a victim of depression or ptsd..but i recovered to an extent when i got a job ..that was for a period of about 1.5 when i have almost done with my project it again started popping what my mind says is the recovery i made in that 1.5yrs is not possible again..and i have entered another phase..can i have a near to normal life it safe for me to marry...let me tell this too i havent taken any medicine for the skin problem in last 2 yrs and all other doctors confirmed that it is not psoriasis but minor skin allergy ...what about therapies like cbt and yoga it worth taking...i started smoking and drinking since that incident....another thing is for last 3 months i refrained myself from these 2 and was doing exercise regularly...but one day as i already mentioned this thought (about depression)started coming back and and i stopped exercise and went back to drinking(twice in a week) and smokin (daily 5)...thank you for showing the patience to read this and please help me..
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  129
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see as you know you are not victim of psoriasis then avoid all worries ,the guys who sucide had no self confidence to fight against done very wrong ,try to stop drink and smoke because which can decrease your thinking process and more negative thought come after be positive and start regular exercise and yoga .just concentrate on your carrier forget all rubish things.there is no problem in your marriage life but you have to come out from your current state.if not relive then concern any good homoeopath for that.
Answered: Fri, 6 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor