Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

How to come out from suicidal thought ?

Im 21 years old 5 feet 1inch female with no significant medical history I hd a boyfrn who is a complete psycho he is making my life miserable Iam getting panic attacks and very scared I want to go back to normal life but he refuses to buzz of I dont have the mental strength to tackle the problem I want peace I lied to protect myself on several occasion in fear of his wrath and now he has as his nature is came to know about it and making my life intolerable Iam feeling suicidal yet dont have the courage to do it.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear please visit your doctor.You are need of counseling by psychiatrist at the earliest.In mean time please talk to your a friend with whom you can share your problems or speak to some in your family.Please avoid him as far as possible.Keep yourself busy in some creative things and try to change your routine.But at any cost avoid doing anything silly and risk your life. Take care,everything will be fine.
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

I am in agreement with my colleague.

Please urgently meet a mental health professional, preferably a psychiatrist. At the very least, please speak to a counselor on the phone regarding your suicidal thoughts. Here are some links that contain phone numbers you could try to obtain help from -,,

Take care,

Dr. Saifuddin Kharawala
Answered: Thu, 21 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor