Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

How to come out from an unstable relation ship?

i am 28. i am working as an assistant professor in india. I have a relationship with a married man for more than 8 years. He is taking control of my all activities and finance but i am not even given a right to question him on any of his activities. he neither marries me nor leave me. My family is unaware of all this. Some time i feel like quitting the relationship but he dont want to break it. All this years i anyhow balanced it to survive, but its depressing me - he start to torture me i dont know what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Health Care magic

Every human being should have self respect and self esteem. You need to draw a circle for yourself. In that circle you have to be safe. You have to protect you and your future. Manipulative relation is not pure. If he loves you, he should give freedom for your activities and finances. At least you need to realize now and stop the manipulative relations. This is very dificulty.Sit and dicuss and resolves the issues. If it does not resolve break the relations.

Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 24 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor