How to clear the stammering problem?

How To Clear the stammering Problem
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Prakash,

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
Stammering can be due to various reasons. You need to consult a clinical psychologist and a good speech therapist as well.

Dr. Naveen Kumar

Sir, My son who is 5 yrs old stammering problem when talks. his voice is not clear.. But his other activity is normal. Pl. advice. Can speech Therapy help to get rid of this problem. Sanjay Kumar, Kolkata

sir i have a problem of stammering and i can speek everyword clearly.but when i demanded to talk then i cant spelt even a sigle word from my mouth.for example when letcherer taking attendence .i was feared that i can or not respont to my roll call..........i get frustrated and i never go to the college regularly.it spoiling my life ,please tell me sir how can i overcome from this problem.i have this problem from 6th standred

My Name Is Prakash . Now , I am Living In India and a Stammering Man. How to clear this problem

Recent questions on  Dyslexia

My son has been large since in utero. He is now 20 months, 35.5 inches long, 38.5 pounds and has a 20 head. I went to a new pediatrician yesterday to try to get speech therapy for him as he only says 2 words and just two weeks ago had ear tubes and can just now pass a hearing test. The new pediatrician is concerned about his size and referred me to a geneticist. The only thing I can figure out she is concerned about is Sotos Syndrome. He doesn t have any of the physical characteristics but I m still scared-he has low tone and was late to crawl and walk and has a speech delay. My family is full (on both sides) of men from 6 2 to 6 8. Should I be worried?

my son is 4 and a half yr old .he is unable to sit on one place more than 10 minute .he is unable to concentrate also. he easily forgets what has taught. he used to write the letters in a reverse order. difficulty in copying from board.. easily grasps thing whwn heard but difficult to write. having shortsight and astigmatism. underweight and underheight. always restless. is he hyperactive and dyslexia patient . how can we overcome this please help me

Ive had a chesty cough & breathing dificulties for 2-3 weeks & I stutter & have speaking diffculties & see & hear things that are not actually there I went to the doctor & they gave me amoxicilian bt my body didnt like it and I had Diarrhoa what is wrong? thankyou

My father had a stroke last Jan. he is flying back from the Philippines to New York this June (16 hr flight). Is is safe? i was told that there is a very high risk that he may have another stroke while or right after the trip. i was told that he may never return to NY because of his condition. He can walk with assistance. No paralysis. He just manifests symptoms of both Werneckis and Brocas aphasia. Would appreciate your advice

My grandson is 10. He sits in front of his homework for hours. He will rarely do his work independently but mostly he dawdles, looks for distractions..etc... We feel like slaves to his avoidences, I would like something concrete to help him ingage...

I have a problem with words created using letters of different colors. I am red/green colorblind. sometimes I think i have delexia.? Any help? XXXXXXX

This question may sound strange, but I guess it is never too late. I was born with hydrocephalus way back in 1952. I was operated on at 7 months old, and I have lived a "normal" life. But I have always felt there is something awry with me. So, on...