How to clean tounge and teeths of 18 months old baby?

Fri, 26 Aug 2011
Medical Topics ,   ,  
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
well u can use some soft brushes for baby
and u can use some cloth and clen it cautiously
Dentist Dr. Benley George's  Response
The teeth and gums of your baby should be cleaned using a sterile guaze or cloth wrapped around your finger. Clean the teeth and gums after every feed.
General & Family Physician Dr. Siva Prasad Reddy Pesala's  Response
Dear Shwetha! Thank you for choosing health care magic !clean your baby's gums and tongue with washcloth, rubber finger brush or cloth finger tender (even though no teeth are present). Clean the gums at least twice a day -after breakfast and after the last feeding of day. even better- clean your baby's gums and tongue after every feeding. Once the first tooth erupts,you should be cleaning these teeth, trading in your cloth wipe for an appropriate sized ,soft tooth brush.