How to calculate ovulation date?

Hi Doctor... I am 28 year old married...my height is 5 feet 3 inches, my weight is 57 kg.....i m here for asking the best time to conceive a baby...means want to know the actual date of ovulation..........my periods start at date 8th and ends with the date 14th.....my periods are regular it always the same date every month....but two days i have clotting and pain and feels like fever....i usually take two medicines one is maftal spas and other one is combiflam...
Mon, 28 Sep 2020

The day of ovulation is considered middle of the cycle. You may need to have frequent and intercourse every two days in order to I crease chances of getting pregnant.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician