Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How to bring crp level to normal ?

hi, my crp is possitive 24. i had my delivery before 8 months.i stopped my breastfeeding at 6th month , becoz of not to getting enough milk for my baby.but i wish to breastfeed my baby. is there any way to continue breastfeeding again? how to bring my crp level to normal?please helppp... what are the foods i do and dont eat? pls help doctor .my mother is a arthritis patient. will it offect me also when my crp is high?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  174
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Crp is nothing but C Reactive protein and is not a specific marker of anything. It can raise in any condition, auto immune and infective. Even in arthritis it will be raised. If u r currently asymptomatic it is best that u ignore it. However there are no food products that will help u reduce CRP

Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor