Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

How to bring chest muscles back in shape ?

Hello, I am 22 years old male, 5 8 weighing 70kg. I have a little bulky figure. My problem is my chest shape. The right side of my chest seems to have more muscle than the left one which looks very bad and I have been in this problem since last 4 years. At that time I had a fit body and just started to workout. But I gave up working out for not having proper time and my problem started after that. I can t go out shirtless because of this. How can I bring it in shape? Please give any suggestion..
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  143
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
May be you have minor scoliosis but it has to be ruled out. Kindly get yourself examined by a Orthopedist to look for any abnormality in your spine. If possible get a Spine x ray done.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor