Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How to balance prolactan harmones to get pregnant?

Hi Dr, I have not got pregnancy, I have gone to hospital for check up on the second day of my normal periods. I came to know that Prolactan harmone is 98 (seems to be high), FSH is 10.40, is that beacuse of this i am not getting pregnant ?
How can we balance those harmones to get pregnant ?
What diet we have to follow to balance the harmones ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
With an abnormal hormonal profile associated with infertility, the proper mode of approach is to rectify the abnormality through appropriate medication and monitoring along with nutritional supplementation, maintenance of a normal BMI, exercise and a healthy diet. You should see an endocrinologist and an infertility specialist for proper management. Please do not worry, most of such problems are correctable. Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 21 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor