How to avoid pregnancy ?

I just wanted to know how do women do get pregnent. I mean i just had a sex without intercourse.....but she is not getting her periods on time.......its already late 5 days... What to do if in case she is a pregnent..how to avoide her now not to become pregnant..... Can she avoide pregnancy now?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
Ejaculation of semen in vagina only can achieve pregnancy naturally. If she has not been pregnant before, use of oral contraceptive pills is the best method to avoid pregnancy. The other method is to use condoms correctly during intercourse.