Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

191 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How to avoid pregnancy for more than a month ?

I am 27 y old lady recently married. is there any drug which can prevent pregnancy of more than a month
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.In case of newly married the preferred contraceptive is pills.As in newly weds the frequency of relation is high and you do not want pregnancy for at least 6-12 months,pills are the choice.So please talk to your family doctor who will prescribe it for you.Take pills as advised 1 tablet at bed time for 21 days from 5th day of your period.bye.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....