Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

How to avoid pregnancy for 1 year

hello doctor ,i m 23 years old having weight 60 kg and height nearly 5 feet and i m pregnant now. i am mother for a one year baby and Breast feeding the baby. i want to avoid pregnancy for one year. how to i use mankind pregnancy kit safely?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response


Mankind pregnancy kit is an over the counter available kit to detect pregnancy at home by doing a simple urine test.

You are pregnant already. If you wish to terminate the pregnancy, please meet your gynecologist and get the pregnancy terminated under her guidance.

She will also guide you on using the right contraceptive that is suitable for you.



Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor