How to abort the unwanted pregnancy?

i am unmarried and i am pregnant

my last period was on 29 june

i want to remove my pregnancy ,

i take 3 tablet of mefipristone and

after 40 hour 2 tablet of misoprostol

still there is no period.why period is not

come.is my pregnancy still continue?reply plz
Thu, 7 May 2015
Hello...
I understand your concern very well..
as you had already taken mifepristone and misoprostol, but still bleeding has not occured, I would suggest you now to consult a gynec and then act accordingly...
I also want to know the exact weeks of your pregnancy, so that I can guide you properly...but again, I would not suggest you to take any medicines by yourself, rather consulting a gynec...
So in your case, best thing is to go to gynec, get yourself examined properly and then take further decision according to gynec's advise...
Hope this helps to solve your query...wish you best health..