Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How to abort 1 month pregnancy?

sir iam 19 years old newly wedded and right know me and my husband do not want this baby due to poor financial background so we have decide to abort so please guide me how do i abort with (mt pill tablets) please tell me with details how to take and how should i confirm that abortion is successfully done.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1053
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
If you really want to go ahead with it, Kindly consult a Gynecologist, so that she can examine you and prescribe the right medications with right dose, else you will suffer from abnormal vaginal bleeding.
Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor