Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

How to Increase height ?

How to increase height after 23 age(male). How to activate growth plates again ? Hope a good news
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  773
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response


My height is 5'3 and half and i am it possible to increase my height by 3-4 inches in about 4-6 months???is it possible...if yes can could u please tell me the ways??

Answered: Fri, 5 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

No there is nothing as such for one to increase his height at this age. So I too wish that something comes up in the near future and shows some bright light.

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  User's Response

then what are the diffrent ways as height increase pills that gives u guantee to increase by 3-4 inches in just 4 that safe enough??

Answered: Fri, 5 Mar 2010
  User's Response
hello sir
my height is 5.6 inches & age is 20 & i wnt to increase my height 3 to 4 inches please tell me the ways to increase pill
Answered: Mon, 30 Aug 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor