How should urinary incontinence and vaginal discharge odor be treated?

Dear doctor, I have been having urinary frequency for the past 2 weeks. I doubted diabetes and went in for a blood test. A 12-hour fasting glucose test gave a result of 104 mg and one hour PP gave a result of 121 mg. I do not have a family history of diabetes though living in the Gulf, have a sedentary lifestyle. Neither am I overweight, nor an over-eater. 2-3 months earlier I started having spotting even after the 6th day of my period for which my Gynec took a pap smear and said that my uterus was slightly inflamed, but otherwise rest was fine including an ultrasound of the pelvic region. I was put on some vaginal medication and it cleared, but since last 2 months I have been having a smelly discharge (minimal) from the vagina at all times. Since the blood test result, I have started walking 30 mts a day and have cut down on my sugar consumption, but the urinary frequency continues (about once in 1-1/2 to 2 hours, which wasnt so earlier, also with a slight increase in thirst). Do I have t go in for another blood check to confirm my prediabetic or diabetic condition? Will an OGTT give a clear result than a FB or PP sugar test? Is an ultrasound of the abdomen needed to rule out any other abnormality that may be causing this problem? How am I to treat this incontinence? How many minutes of vigorous walking do I need to do per day? Please note that my iron, calcium and Vitamin D levels are also lower than normal. Please answer at once. Thanks in advance.
Thu, 8 Aug 2019