Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

How should sacroiliitis be treated ?

I am unmarried woman of 28. I have been suffering from lower back pain since 4yrs. Recently I have been diagnosized with Sacroiliitis and doctor suggested me to take medicine subsyde CR. I am doing Physiotherapy in the morning time. But my problem has not subsided. Further doctor suggest me to have RIB scan but I have not perform this test. Is it necessary to have this test ? What type of disease is Sacroiliiits ? What are its risks ? . Now I have stopped taking medicine too. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
sacroilitis is inflammation at sacrum -bone at buttock of body
it is very common condition and rest is best
physiotherapy help more
i dont think RIB will help more
i hope i have answered your question
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor