How should Multivitamin, Omega supplements and Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine be taken?

Hi Doctor , I am 23 years old .
I am having a little trouble with my intestinal , the POO ( waste that discharge from our body) has become in darker color recently due to I eat more meat than vegetable. In this case what should I do to make fix of this problem ?
I am having a chewable Multivitamin/Mineral Supplement daily for every lunch time.
Beside I am planning to have Omega 3 and Ginkgo Biloba 120mg inserted as my daily supplement.
From the test I made ( all of the test were taken after lunch time ) in using each 1 of the 3 supplements , I found that those of them got their side effects seen accordingly.
1 : Chewable Multivitamin/Mineral --> My sex health has improved.
2 : Omega 3 : I got stomach upset with burping the fish oil after 1 or 2 hours taking it.
3 : Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine : I become more Alert but with also often do dreaming as after I've slept for 5 hours of my full sleep 6 hours .
To this matter , how should i take these three essential supplements in time order without overacting the effectiveness of the supplements.
Tito
Mon, 28 Dec 2015