Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How shall i get a cure over mild fever with body ache and sweating in periods ?

i have had a low grade fever with periods of sweating , aches all over esp. legs,and difficuly sleeping for the past 3 days
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
if you fever continue for some more days consult your nearest physicians for some relative examinations ,,there may be some more symptoms to devlops there is nothing to worry but take rest drink plenty of water
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!
Low grade fever with sweating for short duration may have many causes but usually is due to acute viral infections, which are usually self-limited. Do you have cough also, whic may be due to sore-throat (acute pharyngitis). Please take Tab. Paracetamol 500 mg 1 tds, you may drink luke warm water & take adequate rest. Good luck.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor