How safe is taking warfarin for antiphosphilipid and factor V leiden?

I have Antiphosphilipid and factor V leiden and I am on 11mg of warfarin... I just moved to a new city and I have had a hard year with a PE being on 20,000 units of heparin a day and now my INR is staying at 1 or lower I am have been realy ill the past few days and I am sooooooo tired. The Anticoagulation clinic here that I found bc I have to have some monitoring has told me that this needs to be handled but I havent found a new Hemotologist as it is very hard to do on your own... I need help and I am getting sick diahhrea and nauseated with headache I do keep very hydrated, another thing 3 weeks ago I ruptured my ACL could this cause issues??? No DVT
Tue, 4 Nov 2014